“We prefer to grow vegetables for a small market, not for the masses. The demand for organic products is high, so that played a role in our choice for growing organic. And yes, of course, we’re also convinced that organic is better, because we don’t use any pesticides or artificial fertilizers.
The plants grow more slowly and produce less fruit, which gives the tomatoes and sweet peppers a stronger flavour.”
The products we grow
- Sweet and juicy Cherry vine tomatoes BIO An irresistible full and juicy tomato.
- Deep red and full of flavour Cocktail vine tomatoes BIO A versatile tomato, rich in aroma.
- Fresh and firm Yellow bell pepper BIO Fresh, sweet and organic
- Fresh sweet and hardly any seeds Yellow sweet pointed pepper BIO Fresh sweet and easy to use
- Sweet and firm Red bell pepper BIO Full of flavour and vitamins and organically grown
- Sweet and hardly any seeds Red sweet pointed pepper BIO Exceptionally sweet and easy to use
- Firm and juicy Round tomatoes BIO The versatile classic
- Full of flavour and firm Vine tomatoes BIO Fresh and juicy with a pure tomato flavour.