‘We grow crops in soil. We go back to the soil where possible, to how nature intended it to be. Our cultivation practices are based on our conviction to do something good for the Earth. If we do not take good care of the soil, we do not take good care of our plants, the bees, and the Earth, and therefore ourselves.’
The products we grow
- Gentle and firm Aubergine BIO Surprisingly diverse
- Deep red and full of flavour Cocktail vine tomatoes BIO A versatile tomato, rich in aroma.
- Large tomato with a special shape Coeur de Boeuf BIO Fresh sour to slightly sweet
- Fresh and firm Yellow bell pepper BIO Fresh, sweet and organic
- Firm and full of aroma Green bell pepper BIO The bell pepper with a characteristic flavour
- Fresh and crunchy Cucumber BIO Everyone’s favourite
- Full of flavour and firm Mini San Marzano vine tomatoes BIO A favourite in Mediterranean dishes.
- Sweet and firm Orange bell pepper BIO The sweetest pepper of them all.
- Sweet and firm Red bell pepper BIO Full of flavour and vitamins and organically grown
- Sweet and hardly any seeds Red sweet pointed pepper BIO Exceptionally sweet and easy to use
- Sweet and juicy Red snacktomatoes BIO The most popular snack tomato
- Full of flavour and firm Vine tomatoes BIO Fresh and juicy with a pure tomato flavour.
- colorful and variable taste Wildwonder tomatoes BIO colorful and variable taste