‘We grow crops in soil. We go back to the soil where possible, to how nature intended it to be. Our cultivation practices are based on our conviction to do something good for the Earth. If we do not take good care of the soil, we do not take good care of our plants, the bees, and the Earth, and therefore ourselves.’
The products we grow
- Deep red and full of flavour Cocktail vine tomatoes A versatile tomato, rich in aroma.
- Fresh and firm Yellow bell pepper A fresh pepper with extra vitamin C
- Firm and full of aroma Green bell pepper
- Fresh and crunchy Cucumber Everyone’s favourite
- Crunchy and juicy Mini cucumber The ideal cucumber to eat as is
- Sweet and firm Orange bell pepper The sweetest pepper of them all.
- Sweet and firm Red bell pepper Full of flavour and vitamins.
- Sweet and hardly any seeds Sweet pointed pepper Exceptionally sweet and easy to use
- Full of flavour and firm Bio Vine tomatoes Fresh and juicy with a pure tomato flavour.