Frank de KoningBrielle
‘Organic cultivation is a completely different way of growing. Since making the switch to this, I would never go back. The cultivation techniques can be a challenge but it is amazing at times just how strong nature can be. We grow a different crop each time to keep the soil healthy.’
The products we grow
- Gentle and firm Aubergine BIO Surprisingly diverse
- Sweet and juicy Cherry vine tomatoes BIO An irresistible full and juicy tomato.
- Deep red and full of flavour Cocktail vine tomatoes BIO A versatile tomato, rich in aroma.
- Fresh and firm Yellow bell pepper BIO Fresh, sweet and organic
- Firm and full of aroma Green bell pepper BIO The bell pepper with a characteristic flavour
- Fresh and crunchy Cucumber BIO Everyone’s favourite
- Full of flavour and firm Mini San Marzano vine tomatoes BIO A favourite in Mediterranean dishes.
- Sweet and firm Red bell pepper BIO Full of flavour and vitamins and organically grown
- Sweet and hardly any seeds Red sweet pointed pepper BIO Exceptionally sweet and easy to use
- Sweet and juicy Red snacktomatoes BIO The most popular snack tomato
- Full of flavour and firm Vine tomatoes BIO Fresh and juicy with a pure tomato flavour.
- colorful and variable taste Wildwonder tomatoes BIO colorful and variable taste