Our growers are strong together
Our salad growers are decisive and enjoy working together.
By working together, we can provide the best products and an extensive range. Our total land area of more than 1100 hectares is divided up into 50% tomato cultivation, 45% sweet pepper cultivation, and 5% cucumber cultivation. A vast number of our tomatoes are grown under artificial lighting, so that we can supply these tomatoes throughout the year. In addition, our growers involved in cultivation projects abroad ensure that the products are available all year round. A growing share of our cultivation is organic.
- "Our mission is to supply the very best yellow sweet peppers to our customers." Kwekerij de Hooge Woert Tomato grower Read their story
- “The sweet pointed pepper has a uniquely sweet taste." Kwekerij Aat van Onselen Sweet pepper grower Read their story
- “It's the little everyday things that determine quality and yield.” Fa. L.J. De Zeeuw Sweet pepper grower Read their story
- "We love the profession and you notice that immediately in our greenhouse." Dalipa Sweet pepper grower Read their story
- "We only select the fruits that have sufficient colour." C. Zwinkels Sweet pepper grower Read their story
- "The green pepper is a complex plant". Bosch kwekerij Sweet pepper grower Read their story
- “Our company is a true family company." Boeters Kwekerij Sweet pepper grower Read their story
- " I’m someone with green fingers." Fa. G. J. Bergwerff Sweet pepper grower Read their story
- "We are market leaders in beef tomatoes." A. en G. van den Bosch Tomato grower Read their story
We grow with gusto
This is what makes us stand out
We get things done. We do things right, do things with no ifs or buts, do things our way, and do things together. Our growers are innovative and grow with gusto. This is reflected in ultramodern cultivation techniques in the greenhouse, ensuring sustainable and efficient cultivation. In addition, we have the courage to grow sweet peppers, tomatoes, and cucumbers organically.
Our growers are always looking for new cultivation sites in the Netherlands and abroad, where we can grow our salads in the most sustainable manner.